Stamped Concrete Canton is a popular way to add charm to the interior of any building. You can choose from a wide range of finishes available in the market today. The most important thing that you need to keep in mind while designing the concrete is its flexibility and resistance to corrosion.
Once you are satisfied with your chosen finish for the Stamped Concrete Canton Ohio then it is time to install it. Here are some important tips that will help you out in the whole process:
* If you want to avoid splinters then don’t touch the sides of the panel with anything. Use gloves when touching the sides of the panels. If you don’t have gloves then simply place a small piece of plastic sheet on your hand and use it to protect the surface. You must also remember that you shouldn’t touch it directly as this may cause damage to the panel. The panel must be covered with a tarp before you begin the installation process so that no moisture enters in.
* When installing the Stamped Concrete Canton Ohio then make sure that it is level all around the sides. The edges should not be too much higher than the middle of the panel. So if there is any creaking or rustling then immediately replace it with the next panel.
* If you have any kind of gap between the edges then fill the gap with cement. Make sure that you are using the same thickness of cement to fill in the gap. Make sure that the edges are straight and smooth. If you find it difficult then try using the edge glue. If you do not want to use any glue then simply apply a slight amount of water to the edges.
* You should apply a coating over the panel so that it is completely dry before beginning the installation. This way it will become water repellant and this will ensure that no water gets into the panel.
* After applying the coating on the panel then you should put in the first panel. However, don’t put them in one by one. You should place them in rows so that there is equal distance between each panel.
* If you find any crack or divots in the panels then you should replace them with the new ones so that it doesn’t look crooked. Even after replacing the panels completely make sure that the edges of the panel are smooth. If you find any holes or gaps in the panel, then make sure that the new panels are fitted tightly into the holes.
* After putting in the new panel you should paint the entire panel with the color that is the same with the coating. Then you should cover the entire panel with a tarp so that moisture does not get into it.
* You should also consider the size of your panel. You need to choose the panel based on the size of your driveway or sidewalk. If you have a small driveway then a panel on the left will be good enough. If you have a large driveway then you need to have a panel on the right side.
* Before installing the panel all over again you should test it with a screwdriver so that you can find out if it fits. perfectly. If you find any crack then replace it immediately. This way you will avoid further damage.
All in all, then you have completed the installation of your Stamped Concrete Panel Ohio successfully. You just need to take care of all the maintenance process so that you won’t have to face the same problem in the future.